Enter your Shots
Earth Shots is looking for photographs that exhibit the beauty and diversity of our planet. We tend to feature images from the Nature Photography, Travel Photography and Documentary Photography genres. Ultimately we want to see striking and original images that depict varied subject matter.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Anyone can submit their photographs to Earth Shots.
- There is no fee for submitting your photos.
- There is no limit to the number of photographs you may enter.
- You may only submit photographs that you took yourself and for which you own the copyright.
- You will retain copyright of your submissions at all times and will always be credited alongside your picture.
- By entering this contest, you grant Earth Shots a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to display your photograph in connection with the contest.
- Submitted images should be 1024 pixels along the long edge.
- Images must not include a border. A subtle watermark in the corner of the image is acceptable.
- Digital manipulation such as cloning and compositing should be kept to a minimum; your photograph should faithfully represent the scene as you saw it. HDR images and stitched images are allowed.
- Winning photographs may be mirrored on Earth Shots’ social media profiles.
- We may not always inform you by email if your entry has been successful. The best way to find out when you have won is to check Earth Shots regularly (click here to learn about our various free subscription options).