Storm Plane by Maurizio Pignotti
Wednesday, 1st January 2014

Storm Plane

by Maurizio Pignotti

This is the last frame of a timelapse with a very sophisticated shooting technique. Very soon I will release a trailer and you will see all this in motion.
Equipment: Nikon D3s nikkor 14/24
Maurizio Pignotti
I am a photographer who loves the night, in the lonely mountains, pristine nature. I love the sky the stars, the universe around us, I love photography.

Storm Plane by Maurizio Pignotti was photo of the day on Wednesday, 1st January 2014. It is tagged . You can leave a comment below.

12 Comments

Lisa

1st January 2014 at 2:22 am

This has so much going on in it – very different and unique! I would love to see the trailer! Very well done! Happy New Year! :-)

Laura Milholland

1st January 2014 at 8:34 am

Maurizio, this is stunning! I so love the way you have captured the motion in such a unique way.

Sheila E. Hofer

1st January 2014 at 8:49 am

Mauizio,this is just soooo wonderful.Your very good.Thank you so very much for giving us this Beautiful Picture to enjoy….if not for photographers like you we the rest of the world would never see these Beautiful things about our wonderful earth and All it’s beauty.
Thank you again…..

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU.CONTINUE THE WONDERFUL SHOTS.
Sheila

James B.

1st January 2014 at 10:28 am

Blows me away. The spiraling swirl of the night sky is reminiscent of Starry Starry Night. Like the whole night sky is emptying down the bathroom drain. I’d love to have a large print of this on my wall at home. I’m new to this site. Where does it say the location and other details about the photo?

Bonnie

1st January 2014 at 1:38 pm

Beautiful what seems to be in motion photo today. Interesting technique and great subject :)

Truman Sharp

1st January 2014 at 1:53 pm

Very fitting for the first photo of 2014. Congrats on a very well done shot.

1st January 2014 at 2:05 pm

very dramatic, I would love to see it in motion.

1st January 2014 at 4:34 pm

Priceless!!! Well Done.

1st January 2014 at 7:57 pm

beautiful shot. exquisite video work on you website. happy new year. keep up your great work

Anne Egli

1st January 2014 at 9:16 pm

Fantastic shot, so well done, so much to look at. Made me want to see your other work, and your web site is totally stunning and awesome. Love the way it’s set up as a slide show with the picture moving closer or farther away, I sat for a few minutes just to watch it go through all the pictures a few times. What a screen saver that would make, but then I’d never leave my computer!

Howard

3rd January 2014 at 1:02 pm

Yes – also looking forward to the trailer.

Cheryl G

5th January 2014 at 8:16 am

WOW!!! What a fantastic shot! So much to see in this picture & a great one to start the new year!!